Blender Recipes Juices – step-by-step and useful tips
You can enjoy them during your meal. Breakfast? Why not! Lunch or dinner? For sure! Just a quick and healthy snack? Excellent choice! <strong> Blender Recipes Juices </strong> are not just nutritious, they can be delicious!
Currently, you can find endless options, going from “detox” to “functional” beverages. Don’t be afraid to explore and find the ones you fancy the most. And even more important: don’t be afraid to prepare them yourself! In less than 10min, and without effort and need of “chef skills”, you will have a nutritious and delicious beverage.
Using your common blender, these 10 easy to prepare and practical juice recipes are perfect to include in your daily menu as healthy and tasteful options.
– be aware that fruits are rich in natural sugar like fructose. Our body metabolizes them quickly, so consume them moderately. In case of doubts, always consult your physician or nutritionist
– power your juices adding 1 tablespoon of natural fiber (e.g. chia). This also helps to reduce the metabolism of glucose in your blood
– blend 04 medium size sliced pieces of pineapple, 01 seedless apple with 2g of ginger
– blend 01 medium size glass of natural grape juice, 01 chopped kiwi with 2-3 min leaves
– blend 01 medium size glass of natural orange juice with 02 medium size apples
– blend 01 cup of passion fruit pulp, 800ml of cold fresh water with 2 medium size sliced mango; strain if you are not a fan of fruit pieces in your juice
– blend 01 cup of passion fruit pulp, 400ml of cold fresh water with 01 medium size banana (your preferred type, but we suggest you pick the sweet types). Strain and serve with ice rocks
– blend 6 barbados cherry, 80ml of natural orange juice with ½ cup of cold fresh water. Strain and serve with ice rocks
– blend ½ of a medium size sliced mango with 01 cup of natural orange juice. Strain and serve with ice rocks
– blend ½ watermelon with 08 strawberries. Strain and serve with ice rocks
– blend 02 medium size guavas, 01 medium size apple with 1L of cold fresh water. Strain and serve with ice rocks
– blend ½ sliced cantaloupe melon, 01 sliced kiwi, ½ sliced pineapple with ½ cup of cold fresh water. Strain and serve with ice rocks